What’s New at ShalomLearning?
At ShalomLearning, we’re always improving our offering. Check out these latest updates to our program
All New K-2 Values-Based Curriculum
- Explores 12 Jewish values through the senses, arts, and literature.
- Stand-alone lesson plans for Jewish holidays.
- Lessons plans include “Fun With Hebrew.” These activities introduce Hebrew letter sounds and words.
Updated 3-7 Values-Based Curriculum
- Each lesson has a 45 minute or a 90 minute option
- More hands-on in-class activities for greater student engagement
- Options for 6th and 7th graders to integrate personal devices
Torah Aura Revisions
- New in-class lesson plans and updated slides for more engaging learning
- Additional Torah Service prayers and other tefillot
- Updated online and at-home activities for better reinforcement of self-paced learning