Coronavirus Response – Keep Learning Going During Hebrew School Closures
In response to the coronavirus threat, ShalomLearning wants to help Hebrew and Jewish Day Schools and Congregational Religious Schools and Synagogues during closures.
For Grade 3-7:
- Free access through June 30 to our values-based lessons designed for the virtual classroom. Contact us to get set up.
- Discounted pricing on our Learn to Read Hebrew and Tefillot curriculum designed for the virtual classroom and as self-paced, online activities for grades 3-7. ($180 for each group of 20 students with access through June.) Contact us to get set up.
- Play our online Escape Room. Families will enjoy working together to decipher the code to escape each Jewish-themed room. Use code ESCAPE10 to save $10. Register here.
For PreK- Grade 2:
Free Bikkur Cholim lesson designed for the virtual classrom.
Free access through June 30 to “The Tribe” Judaic curriculum designed to engage the family in Jewish learning together and/or with other families at homes. Click here to access the The Tribe materials.
Living Jewish Values. This program creates an additional opportunity for families to “check-in” for virtual, intergenerational values exploration and storytelling visits regularly with grandparents or any loved one(s) who may be feeling isolated.
Virtual Classes: Connect and Engage Your Students In Real-Time From Anywhere.
Many Jewish religious schools have been contacting us as they consider virtual classes. Are your teachers ready? Will your curriculum work well in this medium?
ShalomLearning sites have been using the virtual classroom tool since 2011. Virtual classrooms Thanks to technology and training, your students can learn together from the comfort and safety of their own homes. Watch our video (above) of our recent webinar.
Contact us if you need a great Hebrew & Judaic curriculum to use in this setting! We have free and discounted options.
Self-Paced Learning: Learn To Read Hebrew and Tefillot Online
We are offering our Hebrew programs at a discounted rate of $180 for each group of 20 students registered for our online Hebrew program. This program includes:
- Lessons for your teacher to use in a virtual classroom and/or
- Online student access to our secure portal to complete online activities to reinforce class learning or to move ahead.
- Teacher email notification to review recently completed student activities.
Watch this video to learn more how ShalomLearning uses Torah Aura materials to make learning to read Hebrew and tefillot more engaging for today’s religious school student.
Contact us to take advantage of these offers.