A Jewish Curriculum That Fits You
Our curriculum is completely flexible to meet the needs of your community. Our lessons are designed the traditional and/or the virtual one (e.g. Zoom). Students can learn face-to-face and/or independently.
We offer a Jewish values curriculum as well as two different Hebrew program options. Our lesson plans include activities, discussion questions, a PowerPoint presentation, and resources such as texts, stories, videos, and songs. Our Hebrew programs also include activities such as listening, recording, and other games for students to practice online. Hebrew schools can use these materials as is for classes or choose to modify them.
Download a free sample lesson plan
- K- 2nd Grade Curriculum Overview
- 3rd-7th Grade Curriculum Overview
- View Sample 2nd Grade Lesson Plan
- View Sample 2nd Grade PowerPoint
- View Sample 5th Grade Lesson Plan
- View Sample 5th Grade PowerPoint
The ShalomLearning platform was developed by a team of online education entrepreneurs in concert with Jewish and secular educators and curriculum developers. Jewish thought leaders such as Dr. Erica Brown, Rabbi Sid Schwarz, and Dr. Jonathan Woocher (z”l) designed the architect of our program.
Whether you’re looking for a turn-key Jewish education program for your community, or to supplement your existing one, the ShalomLearning team can help you design the right solution. The model incorporates:
- First-in-class, dynamic, smart resources. Videos, short stories, and action-based projects keep lessons alive, fun and relevant.
- Expertly curated and newly created material. Our curriculum provides a range of content, from Jewish culture and history, Hebrew language, and more. Each of these units offer tiered lessons, with each age group approaching the subject from a different perspective.
- Built-in support for educators. We provide live sessions with our curriculum specialists and ongoing support.
- A flexible mix of face-to-face encounters, individualized study and synchronous online classes. The structure is easily customized so that Hebrew schools, synagogues or home-schooling parents can adapt it to their unique needs, substituting online time for real classroom time or vice versa, adding or deleting content based on age or interests, and more.
See A Virtual Class in Action
Ready to Get Started?