A Flexible Curriculum To Match Your Vision
Our curriculum is flexible to meet the needs of your community. Our lessons are designed for the physical and/or the virtual (e.g. Zoom) classroom. Students can learn face-to-face and/or independently.
We offer a Jewish values curriculum as well as three different Hebrew programs. Our lesson plans include activities, discussion questions, a slide presentation, and resources such as texts, stories, videos, and songs. Our Hebrew programs also include activities such as listening, recording, and other games for students to practice online. Schools can use these materials as is or modify them.
Download a free sample lesson plan
Jewish Values Curriculum (Grades K-7)
- K- 2nd Grade Curriculum Overview
- 3rd-7th Grade Curriculum Overview
- View Sample 2nd Grade Lesson Plan
- View Sample 2nd Grade Presentation
- View Sample 6th Grade Lesson Plan
- View Sample 6th Grade Presentation
ShalomLearning was developed by a team of online education entrepreneurs in concert with Jewish and secular educators and curriculum developers. Jewish thought leaders such as Dr. Erica Brown, Rabbi Sid Schwarz, and Dr. Jonathan Woocher (z”l) designed the architect of our program.
Whether you’re looking for a turn-key Jewish education program for your community, or to supplement your existing program, the ShalomLearning team can help you design the right solution. The model incorporates:
- Dynamic, smart resources. Videos, short stories, and action-based projects keep lessons alive, fun, and engaging.
- Expertly curated and newly created material. Our curriculum provides a range of content including Jewish culture and history, Hebrew language, and more. We continuously update our content to ensure it is relevant.
- Educator Support. Our curriculum specialists lead live training sessions and provide ongoing support.
- A flexible mix of face-to-face encounters, individualized study, and synchronous online classes. The curriculum allows schools to choose how students will learn: in a physical classroom, a virtual classroom, independently or a combination of the these options.
See A Virtual Class in Action
Ready to Get Started?