Curriculum That Fits You
Our program is completely flexible to meet the needs of your community. We offer a curriculum based on Jewish values, as well as three different Hebrew program options. All of our curricula include easily modified lesson plans with activities, discussion questions, a PowerPoint presentation, and resources such as texts, stories, videos, and songs. Our Hebrew programs include activities such as listening, recording, and other games for student to practice online.
- Curriculum Overview – 2nd Grade
- Curriculum Overview – 3rd-7th Grade
- View Sample Lesson Plan
- View Sample PowerPoint
Looking for a blended learning program?
Get started with lesson plans that can be used in a traditional or a virtual classroom, and self-paced activities students can complete online from anywhere.
Want to use only our curriculum? A combination of ours and your current one?
We can guide you through the process.
Do you offer a one day a week program? Two days a week?
Our materials allow for either option.
The ShalomLearning platform was developed by a team of online education entrepreneurs in concert with Jewish and secular educators and curriculum developers. Whether you’re looking for a turn-key Jewish education program for your community, or to supplement your existing one, the ShalomLearning team can help you design the right solution. The model incorporates:
- First-in-class, dynamic, smart technologies. Videos, short stories, and action-based projects keep lessons alive, fun and relevant. Built-in networking capabilities are used to connect users with local Jewish community partners, real-time cultural events — and with each other.
- Expertly curated and newly created material. Our curriculum provides a range of content, from Jewish culture and history, Hebrew language and more. Each of these units offer tiered lessons, with each age group approaching the subject from a different perspective.
- Built-in support for educators. We provide live sessions with our curriculum specialists and ongoing support.
- A flexible mix of face-to-face encounters, individualized study and synchronous online classes. The structure is easily customized so that Hebrew schools, synagogues or home-schooling parents can adapt it to their unique needs, substituting online time for real classroom time or vice versa, adding or deleting content based on age or interests, and more.
See A Virtual Class in Action
With MyShalomLearning, Learn When You Want
Students are able to log in to MyShalomLearning and complete self-paced activities in between class time.
Ready to Get Started?