Executive Assistant to CEO
ShalomLearning is seeking a part-time Executive Assistant (EA) to the CEO in our Newton, MA office for 20 hours per week. The main function of this position is to assist our busy CEO with his communications, social media, publications, calendar, travel itineraries, database and both paper and cloud storage of documents.
Successful applicants will be organized, self-starting and have excellent communication skills.
The core, day-to-day functions of the job include:
- Conserving executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintaining executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Migrating the CEO’s physical files to digital and organize his office.
- Responding to JChoice inquiries and process gift card purchases
You will oversee a few projects such as:
- Assist in communication to Board of Directors including scheduling meetings, distributing agendas, and recording minutes
- Support development and marketing efforts
- Editing and proofreading written materials
- Processing and acknowledging donations
- Posting to social media on behalf of organization
- Management of Donor database and Donor Research
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3-4 year office administration experience
- Familiarity and facility with Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS, Google Drive, Dropbox, Database Management